For enrolled Camp Chrysalis campers. These forms contain important information about preparing for camp.
Remember, a camper cannot join us until the completed "Personal Information and Permissions" form has been received.
Please Note: Camp Chrysalis has embraced fillable PDFs! While in the past we have asked you to print PDFs, and then fill them out with a pen, this year all PDFs are fillable within the document. This should make it easier for you to fill in the information, and easier for camp staff to read it during camp.
Please make sure your responses fit within the fields. If you know how to add your signature to the PDF you can email the form to Lee Tempkin at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you don’t know how to add your signature to a PDF please note that your printed name will still act as your legal signature. If you’re an analog type of person, you can also print the form out, sign it, and send it to: CAMP CHRYSALIS, 2434 McKinley Ave, Berkeley, CA 94703.
2022 — Summer Campers
2022 — Enrolled Campers
- Personal Information and Permissions Forms
- Must be filled out and returned by April 1. Using Acrobat Reader or Apple Preview you can sign this form electronically, if you choose to email it. You can also type your name in signature fields. It will count as a legal signature.
- Preparing for Camp
- essential to read
- Packing List
- essential checklist of supplies
- Packing List (Backpacking only)
- checklist of supplies
- your child may want to bring a book
- Camping Skills
- Health Protocols
- of background interest